Last Revised on June 21, 2019
1. Types of information we collect
When you use the Services, we may collect Information in the following categories:
- “Personal Information,” which means information that identifies you (whether directly or indirectly), such as your name, and email address and
- “Non-Personal Information,” which means information that does not directly or indirectly identify, and cannot reasonably be used to identify, If Non-Personal Information is directly or indirectly associated with Personal Information, this Non-Personal Information is then treated as Personal Information.
- Information we may collect about you includes:
- Registration details you provide when you create an account, such as your name, email address, username and password.
- Information about from a Customer’s bank accounts, including institution name, account numbers, transaction data, date, description and amount, account balances, and other materials to which we are given access.
- Information you provide when you access or use the Services and each time you interact with the Services or otherwise with us, for example, when you update Information in your control panel, communicate with us by telephone or email, and order or download
- Information you provide in public forums through the Services, including using our review, comment, post or similar functionality.
- Usage, viewing and technical Information, including your IP address or device identifier when you use the Services. If you access your account from a mobile device, that mobile device may also provide us with details of your location. Most mobile devices allow you to disable this functionality.
2. How we collect your information
- We collect Information you provide to us when you: register with us; input Information into the Services; create user generated content; request products, services or information from us; participate in public forums or other activities through the Services; respond to customer surveys; or otherwise interact with us or the
- We collect Information through unique identifiers (such as IP address or your mobile device advertising identifier).
Strictly necessary cookies – These cookies are essential in order to enable you to navigate and use our Services,. Without these cookies, the Services you have asked for, like account settings, cannot be provided.
Performance cookies – These cookies collect Information about how you use the Services. These cookies don’t collect Personal Information and are only used to improve how the Services work.
Other Technologies – We may also use other Internet technologies, such as web beacons or pixel tags and other similar technologies, to deliver or communicate with cookies and analyze your use of the Services.
- (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. The Company and the Services do not recognize DNT.
3. Use of your information by the company
The ways in which we may use your Information include the following:
- To provide you with the Services and other products and services you request.
- To administer your Standard Metrics
- To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you details or updates about features of the Services or changes to our policies.
- To create anonymized and aggregated data sets that may be used for a variety of functions, including research, internal analysis, analytics, and other functions.
- To ensure consistency with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you.
- To personalize content and experiences.
- To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- To optimize or improve the content, products, services, and features of the Services.
- To personalize and improve the Services and user experiences, to increase the functionality and user friendliness of the Services, to deliver content or features that match user profiles or interests.
- To monitor and analyze the Services usage and trends and otherwise measure the effectiveness of the services.
4. Sharing your information with other companies
We will not share your Personal Information outside the Company except in the following limited circumstances which you consent to:
- In connection with the sale of a business (including merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a material portion of its assets, change in corporate control, or insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings).
- To enforce our Terms of Service or rules, to ensure the safety and security of our users and third parties, to protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our users and third parties, to comply with legal process, including judicial warrant, rule, order or subpoena or requests from law enforcement, or in other cases if we believe in good faith that disclosure is required by law or regulation.
In addition, we may share Non-Personal Information and anonymized and aggregated data sets with third parties, alone or in combination with the Non-Personal Information of other users.
5. Your controls and choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your Information. Your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your registration account.
- You may change your choices for newsletters and alerts.
- You may request access to the Personal Information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your Personal Information, by modifying your profile or by contacting us at email@example.com or following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect Personal Information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific Personal Information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Children’s privacy
You may only use the Services if you are at least 18 years of age. We do not seek or knowingly collect any Personal Information about children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years of age, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our database.
If you are the parent or guardian of a child under 13 years of age who has provided us with Personal Information, you may contact us to request it be deleted.
7. Data security, integrity and retention
9. Your California privacy rights
If you are a user of this service and a California resident under the age of 18, you may request to have your posted content or Information removed from the publicly-viewable portion of this web site by sending an email to: email@example.com or contacting us directly. Content or Information may not be removed from our systems or databases. In certain situations, content or Information cannot be removed.
As a California resident, you may contact us with any questions or to request a list of third parties to whom we may disclose Information for such third parties’ marketing purposes and the categories of Information we may disclose. See How to Contact Us below.
10. How to contact us